2016 m. Mokslinė-praktinė konferencija “Asmenybės sutrikimų gydymas. TFP”
VU MF Psichiatrijos klinika ir LPaD
Lektorius – Frank Yeomans, MD, PhD, Weill Cornell Medical College (USA)
Seminaro medžiaga: Slides
Borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, depression, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder: Practical differential diagnosis
Introduction to the Special Issue on Psychotherapy, the Affordable Care Act, and Mental Health Parity: Obstacles to Implementation
Severe Personality Disorders: Psychotherapeutic Strategies
The Interpretive Process in the Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy of Borderline Personality Pathology
Transference focused psychotherapy with former child soldiers: meeting the murderous self
Masochism. Current Psychoanalytical Perspectives
Psychodynamic psychoterapy for narcissistic personality
- How do we understand personality?
- A model of psychological structure: Object relations theory
- A diagnostic system for personality disorders based on psychological structure
- What is transference? // How does the object relations model of personality calls for working with the transference?
- Alternate models of treatment for borderline personality disorders
- Overview of TFP: Strategies
- Assessment: The structural interview // Video of the structural interview
- Treatment tactics
- The beginning of therapy: The treatment contract // Video of treatment contract
- Additional treatment tactics – Selecting the Focus of Attention and Intervention
- Treatment techniques – The three channels of communication; Technical Neutrality
- Transference Analysis // Video of a session // Evolution of transference and of the therapy
- Supervision of a case.